Saturday, April 11, 2009

Teaching Mom and Dad to blog




My parents are visiting this weekend. My sister created a blog for them 2 years ago. They posted pictures of themselves while they were vacationing in Disney World. My mom just corrected me. My FATHER posted pictures while they were on vacation. So...they've never posted anything since.




Since I'm the good daughter that I am, I am taking advantage of this opportunity to show them, again, how to post. Then my children can look at some new pictures of them. Rebekah thinks my mom must be best friends with Sleeping Beauty, since they are always in the pictures together. :)


This is Rebekah sitting on Timothy's back. Rebekah is probably only 9 or 10 months old.


Here is Rebekah playing peek-a-boo with my Dad.

1 comment:

Jen Sorensen said...

Yea! That would be great if they starting blogging. Tell everyone hi for us. Love you!