Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthdays!

Rebekah and I had our birthdays! We both had fun! Rebekah got a new doll from my mom. Her name is Abby. My mom sewed matching clothes for them. Rebekah has had a lot of fun playing with her and taking her with us lots of places.


Rebekah and Abby in their matching pajamas!






She really enjoyed opening her presents!




My birthday was fun too! Timothy was in charge of taking the pictures so some of them are at weird angles but I think it's fun to see things from his point of view. It's also fun to see the things they think are worth taking pictures of. :)

Ryan gave me a food processor and a new compost bin! I've been having fun saving my apple cores, avacado skins, egg shells, etc. and taking them out to put in my composter!

The kids all gave me this cool watch!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Betsy! They have all grown up so much! I'm so excited to find that you have a blog. :)